+91 - 8983601717


Apply NOW


Qualifying investors, their spouse and unmarried children less than 21 years of age , all can apply for United States Lawful Permanent Residency . Investors may work , live or own, their own propritary business any where in United States .

Investors need to demonstrate their investment funds are obtained legally (including individul=alincomes, gifts and heritance etc )

Invest US $ 500,000 on qualifying project that creates or preserves atleast 10 full time jobs directly or indirectlyfor qualifying U.S. workers within two years .

Visitors arriving in United States for business purposes require a valid business visitor visa named as B1 visa or an ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization).

A B1 visa is a non-migrant visa that allows people to come temporarily for business purposes only.They may get involved in business activities like conferring contracts and attending seminars or conferences in the US.